I have a lot of big life dreams, but half the time, I don’t know where to start. I need direction and focus on reaching my high ambitions. That’s when I came across manifestation affirmations. I’ve been dabbling with them over the past year, but I’ve finally found some that work for me.
I’m going to tell you what manifestation affirmations are, the benefits, the types you can choose, and 100 prompts to get started.
What Are Manifestation Affirmations?
Manifestation affirmations are concise, positive statements or phrases that help turn dreams or goals into reality.
You write them in the present tense as if the thing you desire already exists.
For example, if you want to excel in a hobby, you might say, ‘I am a great dancer.’
If you wish to invite kindness into your life, an example could be, ‘Everyone I love is kind and thoughtful.’
The process sends positive energy and positive thoughts to your subconscious brain, and these powerful statements help you overcome negative and limiting beliefs.
By using these affirmations daily – the same affirmation or set of affirmations – you start believing these things are true (even though they might not be yet).
Why You Should Use Manifestation
It can be hard to determine what you want in life, and you might find yourself resorting to wishful thinking.
‘If I won the lottery, I would…’ ‘When I’m famous, I will…’ ‘I wish I had…’
However, this ‘lacking’ mindset (negative thoughts focusing on what you don’t have rather than what you do) attracts more of the same thinking in your day to day life. For example, you will always believe that you don’t have enough money, a good relationship, self-belief, happiness, etc.
When you use manifestation, vague thoughts turn into actionable steps because your brain thinks that whatever you tell it is true, and you harness the power of the law of attraction.
Different Manifestation Techniques
You might be confused about the difference between manifestation and affirmations (I was when I started looking into it!).
You can use the two terms together, but many people refer to them separately.
Manifestation is a technique to train your subconscious and positively transforms wishful thinking into reality.
Affirmations are a type of manifestation, typically phrases or statements, that use positive statements written in the present tense.
Types of Manifestation:
- Affirmations – uses present tense statements, such as, ‘I am.’
- Visualization – imagining a scenario or creating a vision board.
- Scripting – writing a short paragraph about something as if it’s already true and how that makes you feel.
- Letter to the Universe – writing to yourself in the future by defining what your future self is doing, how they got there, and how they feel now.
- The 55×5 method – writing an affirmation 55 times for 5 days in a row.
- The 3,6,9 method – noting down your affirmation 3 times in the morning, 6 in the afternoon, and 9 in the evening.
- Gratitude list – writing things you are thankful for and why.
The list goes on. Many of these approaches use affirmations to achieve your dream life.
For instance, the 55×5 method is when you write a specific affirmation 55 times for 5 days. It gets a bit confusing, but think of it this way: manifestation is a big umbrella, and all the different manifestation techniques (like affirmations) huddle beneath it.
How to Use Manifestation Affirmations in Your Journal
My advice for using manifestations in your journal is to apply them to something you already do. For example, if you’re in the habit of writing a gratitude list, add your new affirmations at the end.
If you have a great morning journal routine, add your manifestation affirmations, manifestation journal prompts, and positive good morning quotes to that practice.
If you love art journaling, decorate it with affirmations around the side.
If you keep a health tracker, write a health affirmation every time you update it.
There’s no right or wrong way, and you may need to play around for a while before you find something that sticks.
Ready to get started? Here’s a list of positive affirmations to use in your journal for manifesting:
Manifest Abundance and Financial Prosperity with These Money Affirmations
Money makes the world go round, so it’s understandable that you want to manifest money to live a comfortable lifestyle.
Try these affirmations to get you started.
- I am grateful for my financial abundance.
- I love being financially free.
- I am so happy I have $10,000 in my bank account.
- I am thankful for the extra $100 I earnt this week.
- I attract money.
- I always have the money I need.
- I earn as much as I want.
- Money flows toward me.
- I am thankful for the countless opportunities that provide me with money.
- I earn more money than I need to live a high-quality life.
- I appreciate the monthly payments in my account.
- I invest my money with consideration and confidence.
- I save with ease.
- My financial wellness and abundance increases with every loan repayment.
- I am in control of my finances.
- I become wealthier every day.
Manifest an Ideal Partner or Relationship with these Positive Affirmations
If you want to strengthen the relationship with yourself, meet someone new, or improve the ones you have already, then using manifestation is a great way to do it.
- I have a healthy, happy relationship with my other half.
- I love my family, and they love me.
- I love myself.
- I am proud of who I’ve become.
- I communicate openly with my partner.
- I am grateful for all the friends in my life.
- I adore spending time with my significant other.
- I listen to my children, and they listen to me.
- Everyone important in my life loves me.
- My love for my spouse only gets stronger with time.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- I welcome new friendships.
- I feel connected to myself and those around me.
- I am supported.
- My family is always there for me.
- I trust my partner.
- I am committed to all my relationships.
Achieve Your Dream Life and Career with These Affirmations
Finding and pursuing your dream job is exceptionally challenging for anyone, particularly if you’re unsure what direction you’re heading. The below manifestations will help you focus on your goal and overcome barriers.
- I love working in [insert career, e.g., marketing].
- I am excellent at what I do.
- Everyone wants to hire me because of my skills and talent.
- I am unique in my field.
- I am grateful that I run my own business.
- I always succeed in overcoming challenges.
- I am growing and learning every day.
- I generate thousands of dollars each month in revenue.
- I am expanding rapidly in my career.
- I attract jobs that suit me.
- I deserve to succeed.
- I have everything it takes to be successful.
- I am optimistic and driven.
- I am incredibly talented at networking.
- I am knowledgeable and confident in interviews.
Health Manifest Affirmations
Whether you want a hot bod, you’re dealing with a difficult illness, or your mental health needs some TLC, try the affirmations below.
- My body is healthy and strong.
- I move freely in my body.
- My mind is peaceful and calm.
- I am grateful for my health.
- I am healing.
- I care for myself every day.
- I feed my body with healthy foods and thoughts.
- My mindset is exceptionally positive.
- I love learning about how my body works.
- I easily exercise every day.
- My body is strong and capable.
- I look after my mental and physical health.
- I release negative emotions and attract positive ones.
- I worship my body.
- I listen to my intuition.
- When I care for my health, it positively impacts my loved ones.
- I am grateful to be alive.
Overcome Negative Self Talk and Build Confidence with these Affirmations
Sometimes all you need is more confidence in your life to make everything fall into place. If you’re struggling to believe any of the other manifestations, start by increasing your confidence.
- I am confident.
- I know exactly how to generate happiness.
- I love myself.
- I walk with confidence and grace.
- I dress in a way that makes me feel and look good.
- I believe in myself.
- I am incredible at [insert activity or skill].
- I love how confident I feel.
- I look amazing.
- I am beautiful.
- I am independent.
- I easily overcome obstacles in my life.
- I am great with people.
- I navigate social situations with ease.
- I am secure in my skin.
- I love everything about myself.
- People are attracted to me because of my kindness and positivity.
- I trust myself.
Manifestation Affirmations for Dreams & Goals
Turn your goals into affirmations to encourage self-belief and direction.
- I know exactly where I am heading in life.
- I feel empowered by my choices.
- I am successful.
- I am capable.
- I know how to work through challenging situations.
- I am excited about my life.
- I follow my goals with determination.
- I am brave, and that’s why I get what I want.
- I am a life-long learner.
- I achieve everything I want in life.
- I am motivated.
- I thrive when it comes to achieving my goals.
- I am confident about my ambitions.
- I have more than enough talent to reach my potential.
- I am working toward my dreams right now.
- I am doing what I love.
- I go above and beyond to reach my dreams.
What to Do if You Struggle to Manifest
Manifestation is tricky, especially if you’re new to it.
The thing I find most difficult is becoming overwhelmed by the mind-boggling amount of techniques. My advice is to try one manifestation technique at a time and do it for a month to get a feel for it.
Manifestation affirmations are an easy choice because they’re simple and directive, perfect for a beginner and using your journal.
Manifestation Affirmations Help Achieve Your Dreams & Goals
Positive affirmations bring your wishes and goals into existence and transform your mindset. Choose whatever manifestation suits you the best. You can always tweak or edit until it sits right.
It takes a while for manifestations to take hold, so keep at it for 30 days. If you feel disheartened, remember that saying an affirmation instantly shifts your mindset and induces positive feelings, so it’s also great for short-term effects.
Try out this simple technique and start manifesting your dreams into reality.
If You Enjoyed This Article, You May Also Like:
7 Practical Steps To Start A Manifestation Journal
Scripting Manifestation: A Journaling Technique You Need to Know