Updated 19 May, 2018.
PRIVACY & GDPR COMPLIANCE NOTICE
This privacy notice governs the website Page Flutter, a business based in the United States, and informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. This privacy notice only covers information collected through this site and via direct communications between you and Page Flutter. It does not cover any information collected at any other website, application or other communication methods such as when you call us, write us, or in any other manner. Your privacy is very important to us.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE UNITED KINGDOM
This notice is intended to provide you with information about how Page Flutter collects, uses, and distributes information that we collect from you. Nothing in this notice should be construed as amending, modifying, replacing, or otherwise affecting the terms and conditions of any transactions between you and Page Flutter, except that to the extent any such terms and conditions are inconsistent with the General Data Privacy Regulations of the European Union and the equivalent rules of the United Kingdom and any other applicable jurisdiction (altogether, the “GDPR”) those terms and conditions are VOID.
Page Flutter collects certain information from and about you. This notice will explain what this information is, how it is used, what third parties receive it, and how you may instruct the Company not to collect, retain, or use certain parts of that information, and how to instruct us to delete this information from the Company’s own records. Please see below for:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHARING AND DISCLOSURES
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO INSTRUCT US TO FORGET YOUR INFORMATION
DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Any information that you enter into any text field on any webpage on the domain www.pageflutter.com will be collected by Page Flutter for internal use except where noted otherwise in this notice.
Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Pictures or videos you submit
If you unsubscribe from our email list or deactivate your account, the company may retain certain of this information for future use, including for counting the number of customer accounts that have been deactivated, unless you instruct us otherwise.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Here are some of the types of information we collect:
Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
Our third party service providers may provide us information that tells us how our marketing ads, often placed on third party sites, performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If we were to associate it with you we would treat it as personal data.
Cookie data. We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Analytics:These cookies collect information about who is visiting our site and how users engage with our site. This information does not identify any individual user. It is aggregated and anonymous. Information included in this analysis is number of visitors to our site, referring websites, pages visited while on this site, time of day visited our site, if this is a new or repeat visitor, and other comparable information. This information is used to help us understand the usage of our site, improve and operate our services more efficiently and to monitor the activity on our site. Please see below for a listing of our analytics providers.
- Advertising cookies:These cookies allow you to track browsing habits as you visit the site. Based on your browsing history and with our permission, we use third party advertising partners who can then display to you a relevant ad when you are on a third party site such as a social media platform. Within these cookies, we may also know your precise location such as latitude, longitude, GeoIP, and other location specific information. Please see below for your choices on cookies in the use of advertising.
- Essential cookies:These cookies help run our site and make your experience better. These include cookies that allow you access to a “members only” part of the site or help the content of our site load quickly. These cookies are only used to provide you with these services.
- Functionality cookies:These cookies allow the site to remember preferences you have selected such as login details or other selections you may have made. These are designed to make it easier to use our site and not have to set the same preferences every time.
- Social Media cookies:We use social media tools on our site and these cookies allow the social media network to record when you have liked or engaged with a social media tool on our site. In some situations, the social network may send us data that you have set to share. If you do not want the social media network to share information with us, please check your privacy settings with the social media network.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us. Please see the “Your Choices”section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag, which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
- If you have any questions about cookies you can go to www.youronlinechoices.com/uk.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Provide our Products and Services.We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
- Understand and improve our products.We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content OR products, services, or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics relevant to products or services you purchased or that you opted in to receive. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and services on our site and on other sites;
- We also may use your information to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHARING AND DISCLOSURES
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We never sell your information to anyone. Also, we do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways.
With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
The Contact Information for Email Service Provider is:
113 Cherry St #92768
Seattle, WA, 98104-2205
The Contact Information for the Web Host and Web Platform is:
3143 S 840 E, Suite #356
St George, UT
Analytics:Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Some of our other Service Providers also rely on Google Analytics data, such as our third-party advertisement provider, AdThrive, LLC. We may use Google Analytics to establish general audience demographics in order to attract advertisers for sponsored post campaigns, product features, or other advertising.
The Contact Information for the Data Analytics Providers are:
ATTN: Legal Department
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Please note at this time, we comply with industry standards and do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Advertising Privacy Statement:
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
This website currently uses or plans to use Google AdWords in the future. Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Pinterest: You can learn more about Pinterest’s privacy practices at https://policy.pinterest.com/en/advertising-guidelines. You may also opt out of visitor retargeting by using the Do Not Track feature in your browser or through Pinterest’s personalization settings.
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the “Your Choices” section of this notice.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience program which enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email list when they visit Facebook. We provide Personal Information such as your email address and phone number to the social media provider to enable it to determine if you are a registered account holder. You may opt-out of participation in this program by contacting us as noted below. You may also opt out of receiving these ads from the social media network directly.
Affiliate Marketing Partners. This website engages in affiliate marketing. When you make a purchase through one of our affiliate links, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Affiliate Marketing Partners receive tracking cookie information necessary to properly credit commissions to Page Flutter.
The Contact Information for the Affiliate Marketing Partners Are:
8 Market Place
Tapfiliate (for JB Welly Affiliate Program)
Amsterdam NH 1011VM
15 W. Hubbard St. STE 500
Chicago, IL 60654
Bluehost- Endurance International Group
10 Corporate Drive, Suite #300
Burlington, MA 01803
4010 N Lincoln Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
35 E 21st St
New York, NY 10010
Merchant Services Provider. This site does not currently provide paid products or services directly to customers. However, we do have plans to do so in the future. When we do, information about our third-party merchant service providers or payment processors and a link to their privacy notices will be listed in this section of the Page Flutter Privacy Notice.
Links to Other Sites
This website frequently contains links to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Page Flutter will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Page Flutter will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
This site is operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using this site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as the European Union. Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data to the United States.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We request that you do not send us any sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetic, criminal background or trade union membership information. If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
Our policy on children’s information
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO INSTRUCT US TO FORGET YOUR INFORMATION
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
The GDPR provides EU residents a generalized “right to be forgotten,” meaning that you have the right to instruct us to delete any and all information that the Company, the Website, or any of the third parties collects about you. Please contact us by email at email@example.com, or in writing at:
ATTN: Data Use and Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 1214
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
We also outline the following choices for exercising your rights:
- E-mail. Subscribing to our email list is voluntary. We periodically send newsletters, links to new website content, special offers and discounts from partners, promotions, and products, and members-only incentives. You may opt out at any time.
- EU Residents: You will be given the option to opt-in to marketing emails upon filling out the subscription form, but this process is not automatic. Opting in to marketing emails will ensure you receive information about Page Flutter products, discounts at partner websites, and other promotions. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails about paid products from Page Flutter and its partners, you may opt out at any time. If you opt out of a promotional e-mail, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about the products, content, or services you have purchased or to which you have subscribed.
- Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
- You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
- Your rights under certain circumstances. To initiate any of these actions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
- Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you habitually reside, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.