It’s already Planvember Day 7! This month is flying by… I’m continuing my 2018 journal setup with this simple recurring task tracker. Come journal with me!
Planvember Day 7 | Recurring Task Tracker
Hello, friends! During this morning’s Facebook Live video, I made a simple Recurring Task Tracker. It’s easy to make, but it’s one of the most useful pages in my notebook!
I first started using a recurring task tracker in my 2017 Bullet Journal. The idea originally came from Kim at Tiny Ray of Sunshine, and it made such a difference in my task management that I keep using it. I typically use a monthly task tracker, but you can adapt this layout to meet your needs (weekly, quarterly, etc.).
Handwriting Practice Pages… This is unrelated to the recurring task tracker, but during the live video, a few people were asking about my handwriting practice pages. I have a couple of posts on the topic, and I’ll list them here for your convenience.
- How I Improved My Handwriting With the Spencerian Method
- The Only Supplies You’ll Ever Need to Improve Your Handwriting
- 10 Handwriting Tutorials for Your Bullet Journal
On with Planvember Day 7…
If you’re new to this blog series, let me catch you up… Every weekday of November at 10:30 central time, I’m bringing you a new journal video LIVE on my Facebook page. I wanted to do this in real-time for a couple of reasons:
- You get a realistic idea of how much time to set aside for journaling. It can be frustrating to watch the “YouTube Magic” happen in 10 minutes, only to find out you need an hour to recreate the page. You get the real deal with my live videos.
- You can ask questions and give suggestions.
- It’s more fun to interact with you live!
Scroll down to watch the video. As promised, I’ve included all the links below for your convenience.
Links to supplies mentioned:
- Scribbles That Matter (Pro version in Mint)
- Rhodia Goalbook: Available on Amazon and JB Welly
- Pigma Micron (08)
- Tombow MONO Drawing Pen (03+05)
- Tombow TwinTone Planner Pens: Brights and Pastels
- Westcott Craft Ruler, 12″ (Any ruler will do. This just happens to be the one I have)
- **My book of creative journaling ideas! Beyond Bullets: Creative Journaling Ideas to Customize Your Perfect Productivity System
More ways to watch the rest of this series:
- Watch LIVE on my Facebook page (10:30 U.S. Central Time)
- My YouTube Channel: Planvember Playlist
- Go to the Planvember section of the website for a list of all posts. Each post contains the video for the day and any helpful links we talked about.
Over to you! What do you want to see on the live video sessions? I do these for you, so don’t be afraid to make requests!
Brainstorm with me!