You asked for them, so here they are: May’s Six-Word Story Challenge Prompts (#PFSixWordChallenge) are live on Instagram!
| Six-Word Story Challenge (#PFSixWordChallenge): May Prompts! |
I was completely blown away by your enthusiasm and ingenuity in April, and I know May will be even better. There was so much mutual support and encouragement in the group; your positivity is catching! You’re all incredible, and I can’t thank you enough for being a part of my crazy writing adventure.
Now, on with the challenge!
Printable MAY Challenge Sheet
**CLICK IMAGE TO PRINT**
How to Play…
Six words, that’s all you get. Try to put them together in a way that feels like a complete story, but also take the opportunity to experiment. Have fun with it!
- You are welcome to use the prompt words in your story, but it’s not required at all. Write whatever sparks in your mind.
- Be sure to tag your stories on Instagram with #PFSixWordChallenge so we can all see them.
- Tag me (@PageFlutter ), so I can give your awesome story a shoutout!
- Not on Instagram? No worries; just play along on my Facebook page!
- Subscribe to my newsletter to get my latest posts and challenge prompts delivered to you inbox!
Remember: It’s not about having the “best” 6-word story.
It’s about inspiration, so have fun & take creative risks!
If you need a little help getting started, check out my 6-Word Story board on Pinterest. For those of you looking to turn your six-word stories into larger projects, you can check out my board devoted to the craft of writing. Happy journaling!
Brainstorm with me!
Never miss a post!
Join my mailing list for updates on new posts,
PF events, product, and special offers!
*As a bonus, you'll also get access to my community resources
in the Page Flutter Vault.