Elizabeth from Jihi Elephant is back to share some positive self image quotes for your journal, office, planner…wherever! We can all use a little empowerment and encouragement in the face of self-doubt. Use these wise words to remind yourself of how incredible you really are.
20+ Positive Self Image Quotes to Boost Anyone’s Confidence
You are beautiful, you are worthy, you are smart, you are capable, you are strong.
These are all true statement, even though they can be so hard to accept and believe. Everyone has struggled with low self-esteem at one point or another, so today I’m sharing some of my favorite inspiring positive self image quotes and self-esteem quotes that are perfect for your journal.
Add them to your daily pages for a quick boost, or feature one on an entire pages in colorful hand-lettering. Every time you flip through your pages, the words will remind you of how valuable you really are. You can even jot them on your office wall or bathroom mirror when you need help remembering to value yourself.
Also, check out my list of 30 Soul-Inspiring Quotes to Motivate Change (Even When It’s Hard).
- “A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.” Joyce Brothers
- “The past is not simply the past, but a prism through which the subject filters his own changing self-image.” Doris Kearns Goodwin
- “I hope you know you’re capable and brave and significant. Even when it feels like you’re not.”
- “Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to be happy and completely love myself today.”
- “Accept what is. Let go what was. Believe in what will be.
6. “A positive self-image has little relationship to our material circumstances.” Ezra Taft Benson
7. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.” Jenn Proske
8. “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” Zoe Kravitz
9. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” Anne Lamott
10. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” Buddha
11. “Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every day and the rest will fall into place.”
12. “Document the moments you feel most in love with yourself—what you were wearing, who you were around, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat.” Warsan Shire
13. “You deserve the love you keep trying to give to everyone else.”
14. “You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else.” Jennifer Lopez
15. “Don’t allow someone to make you feel like you’re not good enough.”
16. “Distortions control my self-image, like they do for a lot of us. It’s irrational.” Ron Perlman
17. “I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.” -Audre Lorde
18. “In case you forgot to remind yourself this morning… your butt is perfect. Your smile lights up the room. Your mind is insanely cool. You are more than enough. And you are doing an amazing job at life.” -L.K. Elliott
19. “To me, self-esteem is not self-love. It is self-acknowledgment, as in recognizing and accepting who you are.” Amity Gaige
20. “You must get up every morning and tell yourself “I can do this!”
There’s a little something for everyone in these quotes. I hope that you have found some that resonate with you! These words are meant as encouragement and a reminder that you are all of the wonderful things, even when you think you are not. You are beautiful, you are perfect, you are worthy, you are smart, you are capable, you are strong. Keep these quotes and reminders in your journal for when you are feeling down.
You heard from me. Now, it’s your turn! Do you use positive self image quotes in your daily routine? Comment below with your tips for positive living!
Never miss a post!
Join my mailing list for updates on new posts,
PF events, product, and special offers!
*As a bonus, you'll also get access to my community resources
in the Page Flutter Vault.