A new month calls for new prompts! September Six-Word Story Challenge Prompts (#PFSixWordChallenge) are live on Instagram.
| September Prompts: 6-Word Story Challenge! (#PFSixWordChallenge)|
If you’ve always wanted to write, but didn’t know where to start, this is the perfect challenge for you!
Writing doesn’t have to be intimidating. That’s I came up with the Page Flutter Six-Word Challenge (#PFSixWordChallenge). I hope the process helps silence your doubts about your creative abilities. We all have stories within us, you just have to find a way to bring yours out.
Your 6 words are exactly that. YOURS.
Tap into creative reserves you’ve ignored for too long, and tell us a story in 6 words.
You may not have time to hammer out 5,000 words a day, but you DO have time for 6 words a day. You won’t embarrass yourself because, hey, nobody is writing like Shakespeare with only six words!
Now, let’s get down to business!
Printable SEPTEMBER Challenge Sheet
**CLICK IMAGE TO PRINT**
How to Play…
6 words, that’s all you get. Try putting them together in a way that feels like a complete story, but also take the opportunity to experiment. Have fun with it!
- You are welcome to use the prompt words in your story, but it’s not required at all. Write whatever sparks in your mind.
- Be sure to tag your stories on Instagram with #PFSixWordChallenge so we can all see them.
- Feel free to tag me (@PageFlutter ), so I can give your awesome story a shoutout!
- Not on Instagram? No worries; just play along on my Facebook page!
- Subscribe to my newsletter to get my latest posts and challenge prompts delivered to your inbox!
Remember: It’s not about having the “best” 6-word story.
It’s about inspiration, so have fun & take creative risks!
If you need a little help getting started, check out my 6-Word Story board on Pinterest. For those of you looking to turn your six-word stories into larger projects, follow my board devoted to the craft of writing. Happy journaling!
Brainstorm with me!