A planning checklist can keep you on track as you move things from page to page. Come join me for Planvemebr Day 9 as I get my 2018 journal set up!
Planvember Day 9 | Planning Checklist
Happy Monday! Today, we’re finishing the second page of our planning routine and checklist. On Day 8, we created a formal planning routine that assigned regular times for planning activities.
I’m taking that idea one step further by creating an easy checklist to follow whenever I move things around in the journal (each time I make a monthly planning page, for example). It’s critical to be organized during transitions because tasks are most likely to get lost or forgotten when they move between pages.
So, let’s get started!
If you’re new to this blog series, here’s the basic rundown… Every weekday of November at 10:30 central time, I’m bringing you a new journal video LIVE on my Facebook page. I wanted to do this in real-time for a couple of reasons:
- You get a realistic idea of how much time to set aside for journaling. It can be frustrating to watch the “YouTube Magic” happen in 10 minutes, only to find out you need an hour to recreate the page. You get the real deal with my live videos.
- You can ask questions and give suggestions.
- It’s more fun to interact with you live!
Scroll down to watch the video. As promised, I’ve included all the links below for your convenience.
Links to supplies mentioned:
- Scribbles That Matter (Pro version in Mint)
- Rhodia Goalbook: Available on Amazon and JB Welly.
- Westcott craft rulers in 12 inches and 6 inches (fits in the back pocket of the notebook).
- Inkjoy Gel Pens: I used the teal on this page.
- Tombow MONO Drawing Pen (03+05)
- Pigma Microns (Black, 6-CT): I like using these when I draw because I have a huge variety of tip sizes to choose from.
- Tombow TwinTone Planner Pens: Brights and Pastels.
- **My book of creative journaling ideas! Beyond Bullets: Creative Journaling Ideas to Customize Your Perfect Productivity System.
More ways to watch the rest of this series:
- Watch LIVE on my Facebook page (10:30 U.S. Central Time)
- My YouTube Channel: Planvember Playlist
- Go to the Planvember section of the website for a list of all posts. Each post contains the video for the day and any helpful links we talked about.
Over to you! What do you want to see on the live video sessions? I do these for you, so don’t be afraid to make requests!
Brainstorm with me!