Planvember Day 5 | Long-Term Planning Pages (Facebook LIVE Replay)
Welcome back! It’s Planvember Day 5, and I’m still walking you through my pre-planning process. Today, I’m setting up long-term planning pages. They may not be the most glamorous pages in your journal, but they sure are important! This is the simplest way I’ve found to keep track of appointments for the whole year.
If you’re new to this blog series, let me catch you up… Every weekday of November at 10:30 central time, I’m bringing you a new journal video LIVE on my Facebook page. I wanted to do this in real-time for a couple of reasons:
- You get a realistic idea of how much time to set aside for journaling. It can be frustrating to watch a “YouTube Magic” video happen in 10 minutes, only to find out it actually takes an hour to create the page. You get the real deal with these live videos.
- You can ask questions and give suggestions.
- It’s more fun to interact with you live!
Scroll down to watch the video. As promised, I’ve included all the links below for your convenience.
Links to supplies mentioned:
- Scribbles That Matter (Pro version in Mint)
- Helix and Circle Maker
- Sharpie Pen (NOT markers)
- Tombow TwinTone Planner Pens: Brights and Pastels
- Westcott Craft Ruler, 12″ (Any ruler will do. This just happens to be the one I have)
- **My book of creative journaling ideas! Beyond Bullets: Creative Journaling Ideas to Customize Your Perfect Productivity System
More ways to watch the rest of this series:
- Watch LIVE on my Facebook page (10:30 U.S. Central Time)
- My YouTube Channel: Planvember Playlist
- Go to the Planvember section of the website for a list of all posts. Each post contains the video for the day and any helpful links we talked about.
That’s it for now! Do you have a specific topic or page you want me to cover during a LIVE journaling session? Comment below with your suggestion!
Brainstorm with me!
Never miss a post!
Join my mailing list for updates on new posts,
PF events, product, and special offers!
*As a bonus, you'll also get access to my community resources
in the Page Flutter Vault.