Planvember Day 4 | Birthday + Holiday Wheel (Facebook LIVE Replay)
Time to have some fun with color! It’s Planvember Day 4, and I’m ready to explore a more creative layout. In the live video today, I showed everyone a few different options for birthday and holiday planning. Everyone voted (unanimously, by the way!) for the color wheel. Watch the replay to see how I created this fun and functional page. It really simple and will keep your planning routine fresh!
What is Planvember, anyway? Every weekday of November at 10:30 central time, I’m bringing you a new journal video LIVE on my Facebook page. I wanted to do this in real-time for a couple of reasons:
- You get a realistic idea of how much time to set aside for journaling. It can be frustrating to watch a “YouTube Magic” video happen in 10 minutes, only to find out it actually takesÂ an hour to create. You get the real deal with these LIVE videos.
- You can ask questions and give suggestions.
- It’s more fun to interact with you live!
Keep scrolling for the full video. As promised, Iâ€™ve included all the links below for your convenience.
Links to supplies mentioned:
- Scribbles That Matter (Pro version in Mint)
- Helix and Circle Maker
- Tombow MONO Drawing PenÂ (These came in a pack of 3. Size 01, 03, and 05)
- Tombow TwinTone Planner Pens: Brights and Pastels
- Prismacolor Art Pencils (72-pack)
- Prismacolor Blending Pencil
- Westcott Craft Ruler, 12″ Â (Any ruler will do. This just happens to be the one I have)
- My book of creative journaling ideas! Beyond Bullets: Creative Journaling Ideas to Customize Your Perfect Productivity System
More ways to watch the rest of this series:
- Watch LIVE on my Facebook page (10:30 U.S. Central Time)
- My YouTube Channel: Planvember Playlist
- Go to the Planvember section of the website for a list of all posts. Each post contains the video for the day and any helpful links we talked about.
That’s it for now! Do you have a specific topic or page you want me to cover during a LIVE journaling session? Comment below with your suggestion!
Brainstorm with me!