These happy words will brighten up each day in your journal. Have fun with lettering, or leave them just as they are.
|More Inspirational Quotes for your Bullet Journal|
It’s no secret that inspirational quotes are one of my favorite ways to keep myself on track in my bullet journal. We all need gentle prodding to stick to our goals.
Speaking of…Has a decade passed since I’ve posted? Feels like it. The routine is slowly getting back to normal at our house, and the timing couldn’t be better. I miss you guys! Today’s post is just what I needed to get refocused and reenergized.
A couple of months ago, I shared a short list of my favorite inspirational quotes from my bullet journal. Not only was it one of my most popular posts, but it’s also one of my personal favorites!
Read the original list >>HERE<<
Summer is the perfect time to improve ourselves, make progress toward our goals, and take the chances we’ve been avoiding. And since the sunshine has us all fired up about goals (at least for my northern hemisphere friends), I’d say we’re long overdue for an updated list of inspirational phrases.
I keep an active collection of quotes in my bullet journal, so I always have one on hand when one of my pages needs an attitude adjustment. You’d be surprised how quickly your day can turn around when you take the time to reflect on words of wisdom!
I find many of my quotes on Pinterest (you can follow my boards if you want easy access to my favorites), but lately I’ve been interested in daily quote calendars and books. My personal favorites are by Workman Publishing, and another by Lisa Congdon.
I adore blogging and writing from home, but being your own boss comes with some challenges. For starters, no one is going to give you a round of applause, an engraved plaque, or even a pat on the back for a job well done. Everyone should have a way to feel valued.
These little books tuck encouraging words into beautiful hand-drawn art work. They’re the perfect pick-me-up at just the right time.
You are Doing a Freaking Great Job by Workman Publishing.
Whatever You Are, Be a Good One by Lisa Congdon
Think Happy, Be Happy by Workman Publishing
The great news is that you can find positive words all around you: song lyrics, book excerpts, quotes from historical figures, proverbs, and movies. I even saw some uplifting words on throw pillows at Target.
Try picking a quote each week to start with. You can embellish with doodles, borders, or handlettering if you like, but the words can really stand on their own. Enjoy!
25 MORE Inspirational Quotes to Fire Up Your Bullet Journal:
- Dear Past, thank you for the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready.
- Choose happy.
- There is no such thing as ready. There is only now.
- Some days, you just have to create your own sunshine.
- Great things take time.
- And so the adventure begins.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. –Nelson Mandela
- Every day is a new beginning.
- Dream one size too big.
- Rejection is mere redirection. Keep working.
- You’re wiser than you’ve ever been and younger than you’ll ever be. The time is right.
- You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. –Marianne Williamson
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
- Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.
- You always have time for the things you put first.
- She believed that she could, so she did.
- Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
- Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. –Steve Jobs.
- To live will be an awfully big adventure. –Peter Pan
How do you use words of wisdom in your bullet journal? Comment below with your favorite inspirational phrases.
Brainstorm with me!
Subscribe to my newsletter for Page Flutter updates, posts, and announcements.
Don’t worry, I only deliver the good stuff. No spam.