Planvember Day 1 | Choosing & Prepping Your Notebook (Facebook LIVE replay)
It’s the first day of November, and I’m kicking off Plan-vember! I’ll take you through each page as I prepare a new notebook for 2018. My first notebook of the year sets the tone, so I devote extra energy to getting organized at the beginning of the year.
Today (Planvember Day 1), all we have to worry about is picking a notebook and getting it organized. I’ll show you how I use sticky notes to envision how my opening pages flow together. Since I’ll refer back to these pages often, I really want to get them right.
Links to supplies mentioned:
- Scribbles That Matter (Pro) (<– My new pick for 2018!)
- My book of creative journaling ideas! Beyond Bullets: Creative Journaling Ideas to Customize Your Perfect Productivity System
- Other notebook options:
- Grid Composition Book
- Rhodia Goalbook: Available on Amazon and JB Welly
- Leuchtturm1917 (A5)
- Leuchtturm1917 Some Lines a Day (5- Year Memory Journal)
- The Happy Planner (great option for blending traditional planner and DIY journal)
- Brown Leather Travel Journal (Wanderings)
- Pocket-sized Traveler (Floral, ordered on Etsy)
*Oops! I forgot to hit the button to flip the video, so everything is backwards. I fixed this in subsequent videos. You can watch this over on my Facebook page if you want to see all the comments and questions.
More ways to watch the rest of this series:
- Watch LIVE on my Facebook page (10:30 U.S. Central Time)
- My YouTube Channel: Planvember Playlist
- Go to the Planvember section of the website for a list of all posts. Each post contains the video for the day and any helpful links we talked about.
That’s it for now! Do you have a specific topic or page you want me to cover during a LIVE journaling session? Comment below with your suggestion!
Brainstorm with me!
Never miss a post!
Join my mailing list for updates on new posts,
PF events, product, and special offers!
*As a bonus, you'll also get access to my community resources
in the Page Flutter Vault.